Why does every quality engineer ‘test’ differently?
What makes YOU so unique from others?
Free Personality Test
Discover your true ‘tester’ self!
1. You always strive to design test cases that meet the initial project requirements.
2. For ‘never-seen-before’ errors, you’d dig deep to find the root cause.
3. You think automated tests will eventually replace manual tests.
4. You prefer maintaining existing automated tests than doing exploratory testing to uncover more special cases.
5. You prefer sticking to your tried-and-true testing methods to trying out newer ways (e.g., learn new tools).
6. You think ensuring the user experience is the most important factor in testing.
7. You always go out of your way to acquire the latest industry knowledge, trends, and tools.
8. You’re a person of ideas and initiatives, but sometimes you find it hard to put them to work.