Announcing TestOps April 2021 | New Integrations & Test Parallel Execution
Building on the promise to offer a swift testing experience to the testing community, Katalon is thrilled to announce the release of TestOps April 2021!
This blog post highlights the following updates:
- Integration with PyTest
- Integration with Kobiton devices
- Test Suite parallel execution
- New TestOps subscription plans
Import Pytest Reports to TestOps
At Katalon we understand that Python is one of the most popular languages used by the community. Starting in this release, TestOps enables full integration with Python allowing users to:
- Upload PyTest reports after performing tests
- Translate results from the unit and functional tests into ‘codeless’ reports in a centralized dashboard
- Enhance collaboration by sharing test results
Integration with Kobiton
Kobiton is a mobile testing platform that accelerates delivery and testing of mobile apps by offering manual and automated testing on real devices, in the cloud or on premises.
When running tests, we wanted to make sure that users can take advantage of TestOps on any scenario, including mobile testing. With the new TestOps’ integration with Kobiton, users are now able to:
- Schedule and execute test runs with Kobiton devices at any time
- View and analyze mobile testing reports using TestOps
See the TestOps documentation for more information on how to configure TestOps and Kobiton to schedule and execute tests runs with Kobiton devices.
Parallel Execution for Test Suite Level
In this release, TestOps introduces the ability to run test suites in parallel, eliminating the need to run test suites in sequential mode. You can run multiple test suites simultaneously. This way, optimizing Continuous Testing for a faster and more efficient test cycle. TestOps’ parallel execution enable users to:
- Distribute multiple test suites across available test environments
- Reduce execution time
- Deliver faster and more accurate results with minimal effort
See the TestOps documentation for more information on how to run multiple Test Suites in parallel.
- Deploy locally with Docker. In this release, TestOps enterprise users will have the option to deploy TestOps on-premises using Docker. Check out this walkthrough to learn how you can accomplish this in 7 easy steps.
- Learn about the new TestOps offerings. This release includes the offering of three plans so users from multiple industry levels can pick what adapts better to their business needs. Check out the pricing documentation for more information.
The new features in this TestOps release provide teams with a clear, connected picture of their tests, resources, and environments.
For a complete list of new features, improvements, and fixes, please visit the release notes.
As always, please post any questions, ideas or concerns on our community site, we are eager to hear from you.