Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon: https://katalon.com/
As a Junior Web Developer, you are a passionate innovator who will assist the development team in creating and maintaining web applications, while also learning and growing in various programming languages and web technologies. Please be well noted that we are looking for candidates who are currently residing in Vietnam for this position.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Katalon's main websites, including Katalon.com and satellite pages such as Testautomationresources.com, automationtestingtools.com, etc.
- Utilize modern technology stack to guarantee efficient, agile, and scalable web solutions.
- Build the structure and appearance of web pages, both front-end and back-end.
- Design user engagement on web pages while simultaneously establishing servers and databases to enable desired functionalities.
- Work with the team to prepare well-defined tasks before each development cycle.
- Collaborate with different teams and stakeholders to integrate new systems into the website.
- Participate in projects from start to finish, under the guidance of senior developers.
- Assist in designing and developing APIs for data acquisition.
- Keep up with the latest changes in web development and programming trends.
- Ensure data quality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineer or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience as a developer.
- Good team spirit.
- Experience with React, Nextjs, and/or Node.js.
- Passion for writing clean and compatible code.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and move between different tech stacks.
- Ability to anticipate possible problems with design mockups.
- Ability to liaise with UX/UI designers and cross-functional teams.
- Strong proactive communication, with great attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to Have
- TypeScript, and Testing.
- Familiarity with UI design tools such as Figma.
- Experience in finding solutions to major problems between different browsers.
- Hands-on experience with integrating third-party, Headless CMS and Restful API services.
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3 & Google Cloud Functions/Storage.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.