Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Sales team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Account Manager will manage sales opportunities and drive new revenue to help Katalon surpass our growth goals. The right candidate is responsible for leading short, single stakeholder deals, and complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
He/she is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service and enjoys working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption and reporting to the Director of Sales.
- Be responsible for renewing and expanding the given customer book of business in APAC region
- Find expansion and upsell opportunities in the given territory through prospecting, webinars, customer adoption, QBRs
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Conduct regular QBRs, customer meetings, and stakeholder mapping across the CSuite in the given book of business.
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling SaaS applications to enterprise organizations.
- Ability to work comfortably with high-level technical roles.
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and curiosity.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well independently or as a team member.
- Experience with DevOps/DevTools.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators
- Supportive lead generation & qualification from global BDR teams and insightful Marketing campaigns
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell