Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM :
We’re looking for a Lead Quality Engineer to bring technical leadership and shape delivery of our world-renowned Quality Platform by leveraging their prior experience and passion for AI/ML.
You will be seen as a technical leader and mentor for your fellow quality engineers. You will share new ideas and perspectives on quality engineering, and contribute to initiatives within the organization.
You will be a part of a distributed team of passionate technologists assessing software quality of our platform by implementing modern, innovative, and emerging testing techniques. You will play a crucial role in our high-velocity Agile teams, working on multiple assignments
- Act as a technical leader to define and evolve our existing automation-first quality strategy and approach to reflect the maturing complex architecture of our platform;
- Understands Katalon Product's challenges as well as keys to success and take ownership of the testing aspect of Katalon's success plan;
- Partner with Software Engineers on working with machine learning pipelines and CI/CD processes at scale;
- Stay current with new tools, packages, and Machine Learning techniques while consistently pushing the limit of what is possible to deliver;
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide a subject matter expert’s point of view for our platform to leverage Machine Learning techniques by participating in design reviews and feature discussions;
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and provide sizing for quality engineering tasks within teams;
- Partner with Customer Support Specialists to support customer escalations, reproduce defects in-house and drive issues to closure when necessary.
- Demonstrated understanding of Test methodologies and principles;
- 3+ years of prior hands-on experience in building automation frameworks using test automation tools such as Katalon, Cypress, Playwright;
- Ability to lead exploratory data analysis within new data structures;
- Familiarity with ML Ops pipelines or CI/CD implementations;
- Familiarity or strong desire to work with and gain an understanding of Generative AI, such as LLM models (GPT-3/4, PaLM2, etc.);
- Familiarity with ML data platforms (e.g., AWS Sagemaker, Azure ML Studio, Google Cloud Vertex AI);
- Practical experience in mobile testing and database testing (Postgresql, MSSQL,..); WinApp testing experience is a big plus;
- Experience working in distributed Agile Teams (Scrum, SAfe framework);
- Excellent in self-starting and supportive spirit culture;
- Ability to multitask effectively and to work successfully in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to coach and motivate Quality Engineers in a quality engineering mindset;
- Good command of English communication and presentation skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as LamdaTest, Kobiton, BrowserStack and Saucelabs;
- Knowledge of cloud services like IaaS, SaaS, CaaS, PaaS;
- PSM I certificate is a plus.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.