Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Marketing Department: We are a closely knitted team of data-driven marketers, test and learn enthusiasts, passionate about positioning Katalon offerings to the target audience, augmenting product consumption propensity, and placing content and engagement in the heart of our strategy to drive revenue and brand health. Join us to beat revenue goals, drive product adoption, and prepare for the future. As a Director of Integrated Marketing, your responsibilities are:
- Develop the long-term marketing strategy, emphasizing achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration, and cost-effective customer acquisition.
- Spearhead the development & implementation of a winning Demand + Lead generation strategy.
- Ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials - coordinating with Product marketing and overseeing the content creation, web design & creative efforts.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans, including Search, Email campaigns, and Media partners.
- Leading the strategy for online events, webinars, and website development.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist sales teams in acquiring B2B customers.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to drive positioning and messaging strategy into creative campaign ideas.
- Work closely with Product, Product marketing, and Growth teams; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products and users.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in Digital marketing (5+ years of experience in a Management role and 2+ years of experience in a Leadership role)
- Must be able to relocate to Ho Chi Minh City
- Proficient in Demand generation & Lead generation tactics in B2B space.
- Hands-on experience in developing content & web development strategy
- Performance marketing background
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including campaigns from concept to execution to ROI analysis
- Google Analytics and Google Ads exposure with an understanding of marketing attribution.
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English – strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce to nurture, track and report on lead conversions
- Healthy analytical skills, including experience reviewing performance results and recommending future actions.
- Strong modeling skills and business acumen.
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.