Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Join our team as a Community Specialist! We're looking for tech-savvy professionals with experience in social media, PR, and promotional events. Strong communication skills and a talent for engaging content creation are essential. Take this opportunity to grow, lead, and succeed with us!
Deliverables Timeline and Quality:
- Establish and maintain program timelines and ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Monitor metrics and feedback to enhance community programs and engagement.
- Bridge the gap between users and product management to gather feedback and conduct surveys.
- Advocate for users by communicating their needs and requests to the product team.
- Manage social media platforms, providing updates and promoting engagement.
- Develop effective strategies to engage users, build brand awareness, and drive growth.
Industry Knowledge and User Engagement Initiatives:
- Stay updated on community management and user engagement trends and best practices.
- Generate ideas for events and initiatives to foster user engagement and satisfaction.
- Collaborate across teams to execute user engagement initiatives successfully.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Advanced degree preferred).
- 3-5 years of community management or related experience.
- Proven track record in building and nurturing online communities.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in community management platforms and social media tools.
- An analytical mindset to track and analyze community metrics.
- Ability to gather and communicate user feedback effectively.
- Creativity and innovative thinking for engaging community initiatives.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Passion for community building and fostering a sense of belonging.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including periodic Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.