Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
As a Commercial Sales Manager at Katalon, you will be responsible for leading a team of 6-8 Commercial Account Executives in the attainment of annual quotas. As an integral part of our continued growth, you will be responsible for providing continuous mentorship and coaching for your AEs, refining the sales process, becoming an industry expert in your region, and working cross-functionally within the sales, marketing, and implementation organizations to provide a stellar experience for prospective customers.
Who Will Love This Job
- A Coach: You love coaching your team on how to think differently and motivating them to continuously evolve in their sales career.
- A Numbers Nerd: You recognize the importance of a quantitative approach to making decisions.
- A Leader: You strive to elevate your team every day. You lead by example and inspire others to achieve and exceed their goals.
What You'll Do
- Recruit, hire, coach, and manage a team of Commercial Account Executives
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive growth and operational excellence
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to maximize success on your team
- Achieve quarterly & annual pipeline and revenue targets
- Report on pipeline-building metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Collaborate with sales enablement for targeted training and development
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Empower your team to take ownership of their territory
- Ensure that team metrics are aligned with the broader organizational objectives
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to product, sales, and marketing leadership
- 5+ years of experience managing high-performing sales teams in a high-velocity sales cycle
- Strong understanding of sales best practices & methodologies
- Experience selling to first-time technology buyers
- Humility and empathy for the challenges our prospects face on a daily basis in a SaaS environment
- Experience with DevOps/DevTools
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators
- Supportive lead generation & qualification from global BDR teams and insightful Marketing campaigns
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.