Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
As an AI/Software Research Intern, you are working with experienced well-established researchers in the fields of AI and software engineering. You will be working on studying, proposing, and implementing AI-enabled solutions for software testing, software engineering problems.
The position can either be part-time (20 hours per week) or full-time. Interns are expected to be working on teams for at least 3 months. Full employment can be offered to excellent performers well before the internship period is over.
- Read, understand, and present scientific papers
- Participate in discussions of solutions
- Implement and evaluate solutions
- Participate in the publication process (writing and publishing papers)
- Use your research work for graduation thesis
- Acquire skills and experience in doing research and development
- Opportunity to practice skills and experience in AI/ML
- Opportunity to apply AI/ML in practice
- Opportunity for scientific publication, increasing chances for scholarships to pursue graduate study abroad.
- Good English skills (oral and written)
- Strong interest in doing research
- Strong ability to read, understand, and present scientific papers
- Strong programming skills Python or R.
- Have background knowledge of AI/ML
- Have good background in algorithms
- Experience in scientific publication
- Participated in research projects
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship
- Mentorship from professionals in a fast-growing global working environment
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- A-class office amenities provided including modern workspace design, in-house entertainment facilities, and unlimited refreshments & snacks
- Annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.