Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in the AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
As a Product Management Intern at Katalon, you will be part of a cross-functional team responsible for the entire software development life cycle and learn how to build products from start to finish.
- Do competitive analysis and market research with the mentor and support of the Product Managers
- Assist in conducting user interviews to understand end-user behaviours to build appropriate product requirements.
- Clarify, update, prioritize and manage the product backlog.
- Translate requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Define the quality attributes, wireframes, constraints, and other non-functional requirements, if any.
- Work closely with engineers and quality assurance to ensure the team understands the product requirements and the product is delivered at high quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a related technical discipline.
- Excellent communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Curious and open-minded, with a growth mindset.
- Proactive and takes the initiative.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Willingness to learn new knowledge, tools, and methodologies to stay up to date
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: By joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong, diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network, and collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.