Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
As a Technical Product Marketer at Katalon, you'll bridge the gap between our technical teams and the market, leveraging your testing expertise to create and manage technically engaging content that articulates the value of our products to target audiences. Your role is pivotal in promoting our products and propelling business growth through clear, impactful messaging around technical features and benefits.
- Develop technically-driven content across multiple marketing channels such as blogs, user guides, demo videos, tutorials, whitepapers, webinars, landing pages, and technical product sheets.
- Partner with the product team to translate complex technical features into user benefits and value propositions.
- Craft messages that accentuate the technical benefits of our products to encourage adoption.
Supporting Product Management and Marketing Teams:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing teams to coordinate content creation with product launches and marketing initiatives.
- Offer strategic insights on content based on technical experience and market trends, ensuring successful market penetration of our solutions.
Sales Enablement Support:
- Communicate the technical details of our products to sales and success teams, translating them into value propositions.
- Create educational assets like presentations, datasheets, FAQs, and technical comparisons to support the selling process.
- Act as a product evangelist, educating various stakeholders through diverse content formats and channels about our products and their benefits.
Feedback Collection and Product Improvement:
- Obtain feedback from the community and customers to offer insightful recommendations to product teams for ongoing product enhancement.
- Stay informed on market trends and competitor offerings to keep our content relevant and compelling.
- 3+ years of previous experience in the software development and testing industry.
- Passion for becoming a product educator and evangelist, with a desire to leverage communication and technical skills to promote product understanding and adoption.
- Proven ability to create engaging, technically-oriented content that educates and drives user engagement.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in a clear and engaging manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 90% gross monthly salary)
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.