Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program, designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
The HR Intern will support the development and implementation of comprehensive learning and engagement initiatives to maintain a motivated and skilled workforce that effectively meet Katalon's constant business growth:
- Support the development and implementation of Katalon’s annual employee engagement activities.
- Develop creative and innovative ideas that support employee engagement initiatives
- Support the development and implementation of Katalon's Learning & Development programs.
- Handle the Engagement & Development administrative tasks, including but not limited to: scheduling, logistics preparation pre-event, and post-event follow-up actions…
- Collaborate closely with other HR functions and departments to drive effective communications and high employee engagement.
- Interest in HR field to bring people success and happiness
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to fluently and effectively communicate in both Vietnamese and English
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think innovatively
- Keen attention to details, strong time management and multitasking skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Proficient in Google Workspace (especially Google Sheet and Slides)
- Prior experience in public speaking and/or facilitating both hybrid and offline events is highly preferred
- Knowledge, passion, or experience in latest trends in employee engagement is a plus
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.