Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program, designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
We are seeking a dedicated SEO Content Writer Intern to join our team at Katalon. As an SEO Content Writer Intern, you will be responsible for executing carefully crafted content strategies that drive results for Katalon's Demand Generation effort. A successful SEO Content Intern helps drive organic web traffic from search engines to Katalon websites.
- Write and edit high-quality, SEO-optimized content for Katalon's website, blog, and other digital channels
- Co-pilot with our SEO specialist to conduct keyword research to identify relevant topics and ensure all content is optimized for search engines
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to align content with marketing campaigns and contribute to overall content strategy
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in SEO and content marketing
- Monitor and analyze website traffic and engagement metrics to continually improve SEO content performance
- Concise and effective communications: You’re able to articulately present and debate recommendations with cross-functional teams and senior leadership in written and oral English. (IELTS 7.0 and above)
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Basic knowledge of SEO principles and keyword research
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You’re motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business.
- Proactive and passionate: You’re independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Disciplined and responsible: You're highly independent in terms of prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Innovative and adaptable: You have impeccable attention to detail and high internal standards for work. You're always seeking ways to innovate, improve, and automate your work in a professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work in the office full time.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and Google Analytics
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.