Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
- Provide strategic guidance and technical expertise in software testing and quality assurance when working with enterprise clients to improve their automation testing workflows using Katalon.
- Provide process expertise in the analysis, definition and generation of automation testing metrics and key performance indicators. Define what needs to be measured, how to measure it and data sources required to be generated to showcase testing operational efficiency as well as ROI from adopting/applying Katalon within an enterprise team.
- Develop and foster relationships for key customers at the technical sponsor and executive level.
- Develop testing best-practice playbooks and processes to assist enterprise clients for the successful adoption of Katalon across several teams and TCOE implementations.
- Participate as a Hands-On Test Automation Consultant to drive the successful adoption of test automation for our clients, while coaching them on future maturity & success.
- Facilitate & research customer test automation strategy formulation as applicable for customer’s market, specific business processes, technology portfolio, and culture.
- Able to define, articulate & deliver an action plan of proven best practices and insights into continuous automation deployments & scaling.
- Mentor and guide junior members of the CSM team, providing technical leadership and solutions for implementation.
- Build and maintain select subject matter expertise related to Katalon’s market focus through industry monitoring and participation in external working groups, committees and development projects and activities such as training, certification and creation of working examples for reuse internally and by customers and partners.
- More than 7 years of prior hands-on experience in building automation frameworks using test automation tools such as Katalon, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright, or Appium in large enterprise organizations or serving large enterprise organizations;
- At least 5 years of experience in a test automation leadership role (Automation Lead or Automation Architect) at an enterprise software development organization;
- Experience guiding team on automation framework implementation/adoption best practices, and experience working in Scrum teams to establish code testability criteria, story acceptance criteria, non-functional requirements, and definition of done;
- Experience testing APIs and strong knowledge of OpenAPI and other development-centric toolsets;
- Experience with modern ecosystems and automated build/deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Github, Azure Pipelines, etc);
- Experienced in mentoring people, including giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Experienced in collaborating with other leaders and executing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence internal team members, customers and partners
- Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change
- Experience partnering with customers and building trusted relationships to define and achieve business outcomes
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities with effective organizational and time management skills and the ability to handle multiple engagements and priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package
- Generous time-off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Vibrant international working environment
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.