Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Insights team is a centralized & corporate-level data team who fosters a data-driven and insight-enriched culture to support the company's growth. The team consists of Data Engineers and Data Analysts who welcome challenges, adapt quickly, strive to acquire new knowledge, learn new technologies, accept new responsibilities, and work well individually, with teammates, and with other functions within the organization.
As the Data Analytics Manager/Director to lead the Insights team at Katalon, you will work closely with the executive team to drive our company to be a rigorously data-driven company. The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience creating insights using data that change the strategy and trajectory of a company.
- Maintain and enhance a data structure and solution to provide business insights and optimize operation efficiency around our platform
- Data infrastructure and integrity: In partnership with our data engineering team, you’ll play a major role in structuring the people, processes, and data structure we need to maximize our data and analytics capabilities
- Enhance data services catalog and quality of data deliverables; initiate or lead corporate-level data projects, and consult on function-level data projects
- Foster a data-driven decision-making culture within the organization, be a dedicated partner of the Executives team and Functional heads in regard to data services and solutions
- Collaborate with functional groups to drive strategic company-wide initiatives or cross-functions projects
- Establishing processes for the Insights Team to make the teams’ output aligned with the business requirements
- Build a world-class centralized data team by hiring, coaching, and fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- At least 4 years experience as a Data Analytics Manager or equivalent position
- Demonstrated experience using multiple databases, data tools, business intelligence, analytics, or data visualization technologies
- Solid knowledge with business operations reports, dashboards, KPIs, data presentations
- Entrepreneurial mindset and not afraid to be hands-on with the details
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to coordinate project across functions
- Excellent English communications skills both oral and in written form
- Familiar with fast-paced and high growth environment
- Formal qualification in statistics, decision science, mathematics and/or, engineering
- Experience in SaaS business is highly preferred
- Proven professionalism and ethical behavior
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.