Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
- Develop and maintain advanced tools, microservices, CLI and micro-frontend applications, web browser and VSCode extensions
- Participate actively in our cloud transformation efforts, enhancing our on-premise platform to a comprehensive cloud-based solution
- Deliver high-quality, scalable, and maintainable software solutions
- Foster the design, development, testing, and incorporation of new features into our platform
- Collaborate closely with design teams to contribute to and maintain our internal design system
- Contribute to creating standardized development processes and practices
- Implement best software development practices including effective coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Share expertise and provide mentorship to junior team members
- Collaborate constructively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Expertise in building microservices, and micro-frontends, as well as Node.js CLI and VSCode extensions
- Proficiency in Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure), cloud deployment, and CI/CD processes
- Experience in developing web browser extensions and working with framework ecosystems
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of Agile project management principles
- Excellent collaboration and problem-solving skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to mentor and guide junior team members effectively
- Good in English speaking, reading, and writing
- Experience with Katalon products
- Experience with deployment automation tools
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright,...
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.