Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Sales team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Account Executive will manage sales opportunities and drive new revenue to help Katalon surpass our growth goals. The right candidate is responsible for leading short, single-stakeholder deals, and complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
He/she is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service and enjoys working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption and reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple with your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- 8+ years of software solution sales experience, from which 3+ years of experience selling SaaS applications to enterprise organizations in the EMEA market.
- Ability to work comfortably with high-level technical roles.
- Demonstrated ability to close large complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to generate their own pipeline while sourcing leads via outbound efforts.
- Fast learner with a high level of energy, positivity, and curiosity.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well independently or as a team member.
- Experience with DevOps/DevTools.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators
- Supportive lead generation & qualification from global BDR teams and insightful Marketing campaigns
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time and self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.