Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
You will be a member of the CloudOps and DevOps Team and be responsible for our Cloud system structuring, managing, optimization, and security control.
The key scope of work will include administering, designing, deploying, and monitoring various systems for teams and products on AWS. You will also work closely with our Development Team to implement the necessary processes to keep our platform highly available, efficient, and secure.
Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
The Junior Cloud Engineer's responsibilities include:
- Administrer AWS cloud infrastructure while aligning security, compliance, performance, and resiliency
- Support and coordinate with cross-functional teams to deploy the latest technologies to deliver the product to global customers
- Support security and compliance needs
- Deploy product updates, identify production issues, support integrations that meet customer needs
- Support business continuity planning and disaster recovery protocols for cloud-based systems
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to infrastructure, performance and security
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Collaborate and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Support application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Administer cloud environments in accordance with company security guideline
- Experienced with AWS core services, administration, concepts, and cloud computing
- Experienced working in an Agile, ITIL Process, fast-paced DevOps environment
- Familiar with DevOps tools (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet…)
- Knowledge of source control: Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, etc.
- Practical knowledged with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ ECS)
- Experience in at least one programming language (Bash/ Python/ Ruby/ NodeJS/ Java, etc.)
- Experience with of Linux based systems, Docker, Log aggregation, and open source technologies
- Knowledge of DB management: NoSQL, ActiveMQ, MySQL, MS SQL
- Demonstrate good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good at English in communication skills, including oral and written
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.