Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM :
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to apply software testing techniques and test automation as part of our world-renowned Quality Platform delivery team.
You will be part of a cross-functional team of passionate technologists assessing software quality of our platform. You will apply a modern, innovative testing approach and leverage test automation solutions that maintain and improve your team’s velocity. You will take on a variety of new challenges, continually learn from others, and establish expertise in several areas of quality engineering.
- Learn our existing automation-first quality approach to reflect the maturing complex architecture of our platform
- Create test automation scripts with robust patterns for high reliability
- Conduct exploratory testing (using Rapid Software Testing methodology) as needed
- Create concise, reproducible defect observations
- Manage your assigned tasks within a sprint and track progress
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and provide your inputs during effort sizing for testing tasks
- Share your learning with other members of the Quality Engineering team
- Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools;
- Ability to develop test automation frameworks or to use test automation frameworks and tools such as Katalon Studio, Selenium, and Playwright;
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT;
- Have experience with API testing;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Strong Exploratory and Ad-hoc testing skills;
- Passion for building products and giving feedback to product teams;
- Familiar with agile projects such as Scrum;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication in English in both speaking and writing;
- Peaceful and positive attitude.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Have knowledge and experience with Selenium Grid;
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as LamdaTest, Kobiton, BrowserStack and Saucelabs;
- Experience with Performance Testing using tools such as Jmeter;
- Experience with Native App Automation frameworks/tools such as Appium/Katalon Studio;
- Have knowledge about AWS fundamentals.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.