Mid-level Technical Writer (UI/UX, Product Support)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
We are seeking a Technical Writer who will be a part of the Technical Writing team. The team's mission is to provide all Katalon users with the information they need to utilize our products successfully. This information should be structured to accompany them at every step of their journey, from the most simple uses to the more complex levels of operational capacity.
This goal is achieved by providing accurate, up-to-date, helpful, and easily accessible documents that are also stylistically, grammatically, and orthographically consistent. To make it happen, your responsibilities/opportunities shall be:
1. Gather information through research, interviewing, application testing, training, and product team meetings to develop accurate and complete product documentation;
2. Work closely with key stakeholders to deepen technical understanding of the product, releases, and business goals in order to:
- Define and implement documentation changes;
- Continuously improve documentation;
- Collaborate on Jira and Confluence effectively to track and record documentation tasks;
- Research and correct documentation defects;
- Attend and participate in meetings/stand-ups/demos for projects and tasks owned by the writer;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Proven Expertise: Successful background in UI/UX design, UX writing, or customer support with a customer-centric focus.
- Language Mastery: Must excel in English, the daily working language.
- Tech Trend Enthusiast: Keen interest in staying updated on evolving technical communication trends.
- Research Prowess: Ability and eagerness to delve into technical topics for comprehensive understanding.
- Detail-driven: Meticulous with a user-centric mindset for effective product development.
- Clear Communicator: Strong verbal and written communication skills for efficient team collaboration.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.