Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Quick overview of the Product Design Team at Katalon: “We make the user experience simple and intuitive for all via design thinking, experience, and collaboration process.”
As a Senior / Lead Product Designer, you will lead the design of innovative and elegant products and features across Katalon's product portfolio. Key Responsibilities are described as follows.
- Apply industry standards and a user-centered approach to your design process. Understand users’ needs & behaviors to improve the product experience continuously;
- Help other designers to create user flows and wireframes to discuss with Product Managers and Business Analysts;
- Empower your team to discover, and experiment with fresh ideas;
- Deliver attractive and effective user interfaces across various modules in the Platform with a solid understanding and reasonable design decisions.
- Work closely with the product managers, related stakeholders, and departments to ensure any design decisions will help to deliver delightful experiences.
- Own the Design System initiatives and operational processes to maintain and contribute.
- Collaborate with designers to improve the quality bar and continuously improve the Design Process.
- Own the process of planning and conducting Usability Testing to validate and refine designs
- Communicate and present designs and design rationale to leadership and cross-functional teams and gain alignment
- Mentor other designers.
- From 4 to 6 years of experience in the field;
- An excellent communicator and collaborator. You love partnering with other designers as well as different people across functions;
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills, including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and levels of the organization;
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating sensibilities for visual design, user experience, user interface, and accessibility. A portfolio can explain the in-depth research and development process and be able to articulate your design decisions;
- Have experience with varied user research methodologies supporting product prototyping and testing, future visioning, and strategy development;
- Excellent user-centric & problem-solving mindset;
- Must have a solid knowledge of Design systems. Be able to explain how to operate a design system team and build from scratch;
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment and passionate about our vision to change the face of leadership.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.