Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We seek a product manager passionate about solving user problems using the latest technologies. Position responsibilities offer a wide range of activities from strategic planning, researching, and defining tactical details as follows:
- Prepare, and maintain the product roadmap, which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term needs.
- Conduct market research, perform competitors’ analysis, acquire domain knowledge, and share with team members.
- Conduct user interviews to get insights and generate new ideas and hypotheses for the product.
- Understand, research, and follow technology trends in the industry and in general.
- Assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its consequences, and recommend which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Maintain product competitiveness and market proposition. Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
- Responsible for product ideas/vision delivery. Coordinates internal and external product launches
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience in software engineering, especially test automation is required.
- Fluent in product management practices. Background in global SaaS products is highly preferred.
- Good human relation skills, ability to collaborate and coordinate across departments effectively.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English capability in both oral and written.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.