Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon: https://katalon.com/
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and team to develop and enhance the product's new features on top of GPT technology.
- Perform detailed technical analysis and design, to break down the feature based on the high-level design and business requirements.
- Develop and review code that meets the development standards for code style, design patterns, readability, and maintainability, and integrates best practices for scaling.
- Work with peer engineers to grow the technical accountability of the system to ensure release product quality, security, and performance.
- Utilize Code Pilot to increase development efficiency and quality by automating repetitive tasks and identifying potential bugs or issues early on.
- Identify areas for improvement within the existing codebase and suggest solutions to improve.
- Identify and contribute to internal engineering working groups to define and build internal libraries, tools, and frameworks for reusability and centralize practices across
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues to support customer requests.
- Support automation QAs and product specialists to maintain the demo system and write scripts using new Katalon features, to test applications.
- Solid experience with one of the JVM-based languages (Java) and Python.
- Strong foundation in conventional J2EE specifications (CDI, JPA, JAX-RS), experience with back-end web frameworks (Spring), ORMs (Hibernate), testing (JUnit, Mockito), etc.
- Knowledge of *nix environments and shell scripting.
- Experience with SDLC and popular tools like JIRA, SonarQube, Jenkins, Selenium, etc.
- Fluent English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- A big plus on hands-on experience in using Generative AI technology and its techniques in software systems such as text generation with LLM models (GPT in OpenAI / Azure OpenAI, LLaMA, Titan, etc.), prompt engineering and retrieval-augmented generation framework;
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, etc.), container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.), cloud-native architectures like serverless, service mesh, event-driven, etc.;
- Hands-on experience with Terraform, and OpenTelemetry is preferable.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including periodic Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.