Business Development Representative (Asia Pacific market, Outbound team)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/.
Katalon offers a dynamic and nurturing environment where successes are celebrated and mistakes are welcome as learning opportunities.
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers. You will learn about their business drivers, understand their current software development operating model, and share information about how Katalon has assisted companies around the world in achieving their goals
- You will co-own a territory with your Account Executive and customize your own playbooks for prospecting
- You will conduct thorough research into your accounts to understand the companies’ wider strategic objectives and how Katalon can add value
- You will generate a sales pipeline by engaging with executives and key stakeholders via phone, email, and social channels
- You will qualify leads based on whether Katalon’s products are a good fit for their needs
- You will research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts
- You will be utilizing phone, email and social tools to engage with prospects
- You will build connections, qualify prospects, and strategize next steps with Account Executives
- You will receive continuous training and coaching from your mentor and peers
- You will collaborate with other teams to customize and enrich your sales playbook
- You will be recognized and celebrated for the many contributions that you make to our growth
Half operator, half planner – you combine creative ideas with your inner execution ability to achieve desired results. You’ll perform a vital role within our Revenue team by researching and engaging with prospective customers – via emails, LinkedIn, and phone calls – to learn about their current process for building software and introduce them to our world-class Account Executives and Solution Consultants who share information about the innovation we’ve delivered to the market.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience within a SaaS company is essential. Agile, DevOps, and/or Observability domain knowledge is preferred
- Organisational skills are essential
- A self-starter and someone who commits time to develop their own skills
- Motivated, driven, and results-oriented,
- Technical aptitude, curious, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- An inherent work ethic and takes an “Excellence Always” mentality to their work
- Experience with DevOps/DevTools.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.