Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon: https://katalon.com/
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized Senior Human Resources Business Partner with a dual focus on HR and Administration to join our team in India.
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will play as a key HR business partner, working closely with management to address HR needs, foster a positive workplace culture, and drive employee engagement. Additionally, this role will maintain a productive and efficient office environment, managing procurement activities, and providing operational support.
Human Resource Business Partner (50%)
- Facilitate general HR policies & processes that not only ensure compliance with the India and global legal practices but also streamline operations and productivity across functions.
- Manage employee relations issues, investigations, and conflict resolution.
- Promote a culture of open communication and a positive work environment.
- Manage employee databases on HR Information Systems (HRIS), Background Check platforms (if any), Internal Communications systems, and other internal working platforms.
- Oversee the payroll process managed through the 3rd party, ensuring accuracy and timely execution.
- Be the focal point for employee inquiries, ensuring a positive and efficient employee experience, including onboarding, offboarding, orientation, benefits administration, and employee transfers.
- Collaborate closely with the HR teams in Vietnam and the United States to support the ongoing transformation of the business.
- Manage and oversee administrative tasks (in-out going mails), vendor management, and procurement.
- Manage the shipping and handling of merchandise, ensuring timely and accurate deliveries and maintain records & related documents of shipments.
- Provide operational support for various company activities, including offsite trips, company events, and business trips.
- Coordinate transportation, accommodation, meals, and logistics as needed.
- Ensure all operational aspects run smoothly to enhance employee experiences and visitor interactions.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Proven experience in HR and Administration roles, demonstrating deep knowledge of both areas, preferably in Technology company.
- Strong understanding of Indian labor laws and regulations, ensuring compliance.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, including vendor management and negotiation, to support technology-related purchases.
- Experience in planning and executing company events, meetings, or conferences, including logistics, catering, and scheduling.
- Experience in HR systems (BambooHR), technologies and tools (Atlassian, G-suit, etc.), and data management.
- Dedication to fostering an open, diverse, and innovative workplace culture.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, with the ability to interact with employees, clients(if any), and vendors professionally.
- Sense of project/event management with a meticulous attention to detail, even under pressure.
- High sense of responsibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness, and teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- An enticing compensation package coupled with attainable and motivating periodic incentive compensation.
- Flexible remote work that empowers you to work from your preferred location
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We place complete trust in the professionalism and responsibility of our team members. When you are unwell, please take the necessary time for a full recovery. If you need a break to rejuvenate and recharge, cherish your well-deserved time off.
- A meticulously structured onboarding process, along with comprehensive materials and programs, is designed to expedite the swift acquisition of domain and product knowledge.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.