Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
Katalon is seeking Senior Software Engineers interested in the modern, comprehensive quality management platform.
You will be a part of a cross-functional Agile team that continuously delivers our platform with satisfaction and confidence.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Team to develop product's new features and enhancements
- Perform detailed technical analysis and design, so to break down the feature based on the high-level design and business requirements
- Build code that meets the development standards for code style, design patterns, readability, maintainability and apply best practices for scaling;
- Work with peer Engineers to grow the technical accountability of the system to ensure release product quality, security and performance.
- Perform code review to ensure standards are applied consistently
- Identify areas for improvement within the existing codebase and suggest solutions to improve;
- Identify & contribute to internal engineering working groups to define and build internal libraries, tools, and frameworks for reusability and centralize practices across;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues for supporting customer request.
- Support automation QAs and product specialists to maintain the demo system and write scripts using new Katalon features to test the applications.
- Solid professional Java experience and knowledge of system design;
- Experience working with API development and Database design;
- Familiar with applying coding best practices e.g. clean code, unit tests, design patterns, etc.;
- Experience with cloud infrastructures like AWS, Kubernetes;
- Experience with event-driven, message queues frameworks like RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with "Can-Do" spirit;
- Ability to communicate well in English.
- Experience with building the cloud-native application on Cloud Platform like AWS, Azure;
- Ability to work with front-end technologies such as Reactjs;
- Experience with Katalon products;
- Experience with deployment automation tools;
- Having a passion for AI technology is an advantage;
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright,...
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including periodic Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.