Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
As a Product Manager (Growth Team) at Katalon, you will be responsible for driving the success of our company by focusing on optimizing user acquisition and user retention.
You're a bright mind who knows how to get things done and will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Community, and Sales & Success to identify growth opportunities and coordinate the implementation of updates and enhancements to our website and platform. In this role, you will report directly to the General Director, Interim Director, Growth department.
- Create and own the growth-focused product backlog, which helps improve the user experience during the onboarding process and the trial-to-paid conversion.
- Work with the growth dedicated engineers to implement the changes.
- Optimize the enablement materials/assets to provide users with sufficient information and guidance on how to use the products.
- Gather customer insights by conducting market research, analyzing user behavior data, and staying up-to-date with industry trends.
- Partner with product and engineering teams to optimize user onboarding, product UI/UX, in-app guidance, etc. that enhance user experience and boost user engagement
- Coordinate with marketing to enhance registration flow and website navigation.
- Use A/B testing and other data-driven approaches to optimize the conversions of user acquisition, product activation, product adoption, and user retention.
- Coordinate with community and customer success teams to ensure effective product adoption and feature utilization by customers.
- Continuously monitor product performance and proactively identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in a SaaS or software environment.
- Strong Business acumen with a deep understanding of customer needs, competitive landscape, and industry trends.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to engage and influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and drive continuous delivery of high-quality products.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.