Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Web Developer to join our team and take in developing, optimizing, and managing development activities for our main site, Katalon.com, as well as other satellite pages including Testautomationresources.com and automationtestingtools.com.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in enhancing the user experience, functionality, and overall performance of our web properties.
- Design and implement front-end website architecture & manage back-end website applications.
- Ensure a high degree of readiness and clarity going into sprint cycles to minimize ambiguity and risks.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with designers, developers, and other members of different teams to develop best-of-breed digital products that solve a problem and are simple to use.
- Help us to discover, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies and capabilities to enhance our digital products.
- Take ownership of projects from conception to finished product.
- Design and develop APIs while acquiring data.
- Stay updated on developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Continuously identify ways to enhance data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer.
- Experience in building web architecture
- Proven experience with React, Nextjs, and/or Node.js
- Familiarity with working with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with various database technologies such as MySQL, Postgres, and MongoDB.
- Hands-on experience with integrating authentication, headless CMS, third-party and restful API services.
- Experience in finding solutions to major problems between different browser
- Passion for writing clean and compatible code
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good team spirit
- Familiarity with UI design tools such as Figma
- Contribute/author apps or libraries on developer public communities like Github, Gitlab, Chrome Web Stores
- Experience with AWS Lambda, S3 & Google Cloud Functions/Storage
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.