Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program, designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
As a Quality Engineer Intern, you will be part of a cross-functional team of passionate technologists assessing software quality of our platform. You will have an opportunity to learn a modern, innovative testing approach and adopt new test automation solutions. You will take on a variety of new challenges, continually learn from others, and establish a foundation in several areas of quality engineering.
- A degree or current enrollment in a computer science or related field, relevant coursework in software testing, quality assurance, or programming may be preferred.
- Technical Skills:
- Familiarity with programming languages, testing tools, and software development methodologies;
- Have basic knowledge of software testing concepts, such as test case development and execution, defect reporting, or test automation (is a plus);
- Willing to learn new skills and techniques.
- Communication Skills:
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential for a software tester internship;
- You may be required to document test results, write test cases, and communicate defects to other team members.
- Attention to Detail:
- Software testing requires a high level of attention to detail, as you will need to identify and report even small defects and issues, carefully, detailed-person and with high responsibility.
- Analytical Thinking:
- The ability to think analytically and creatively is important in software testing;
- You should be able to identify potential issues & solutions and be able to troubleshoot problems effectively.
- The ability to work collaboratively with others, take direction, and accept feedback is essential;
- Can join a full-time internship for at least 4 days per week in a 6-month period.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.