Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Business Development Representative role at Katalon is the best job out there for someone looking to learn more about sales and business development at a fast-paced growth-stage startup. As a member of the Revenue team, this position will help to spread our mission of enabling teams to build better software faster through practical, cohesive, and innovative test tools.
We are seeking curious, high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts. Ideal candidates should be eager to advance through clearly defined objectives and career paths.
Katalon offers a dynamic and nurturing environment where you will be provided resources, tools, 1-on-1 coaching, and outstanding leadership opportunities to promote B2B SaaS solutions to business leaders and take your career to the next level!
If you enjoy challenging yourself and working with technical customers and executives from a variety of industries, then come and grow with us!
- Research companies and individuals to develop customer profiles for prospecting
- Design the strategies around prospecting using various lead generation tools and B2B database
- Qualify opportunities by setting up meetings or calls between prospects and the Senior Account Executives
- Build new business and pipeline through online research and market intelligence gathered from regular prospect and customer interaction.
- Prioritize and organize day-to-day activities to ensure all sales quota and management objectives are met
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- You are tenacious and relentless in pursuit of meeting or exceeding your sales plan
- 2-3 years of experience with Software / SaaS sales
- Technical aptitude, and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Motivated, driven, and results-oriented.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems (such as Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
- Experience in selling DevOps, automation testing software
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme
- Casual work environment
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working is a true professional and responsible adult. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. If you need a break to refresh and reboot, enjoy your time off.
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.