Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is looking for a proven enterprise SaaS sales leader to implement GTM strategies on both the strategic and operational levels within the AMER Enterprise sales organization.
You will be responsible for continuing to refine the sales strategy to accelerate growth across high-growth Enterprises headquartered in AMER. Leading the efforts of creating account strategies, refining sales plays, expanding executive relationships, incorporating the customer journey, and selling high-value solutions are essential success factors of this role.
You have a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals with solid leadership, partnership mindset, tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity, and discipline.
- Recruit and develop a high-performing, diverse and efficient enterprise SaaS sales team
- Drive strategy and lead the team to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Demonstrate competence in effectively engaging and developing value-based relationships with large enterprise accounts across both technical and business functions
- Partner with Sales executive leadership to develop and execute an effective sales strategy, including: sales enablement, setting targets with aligned incentive compensation plans, implementing disciplined, repeatable and scalable sales processes (including pipeline and funnel management), and setting a track record of over-delivering on forecasts;
- Work with cross-functional colleagues as one team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources.
- Multiple repeatable proof points of recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining individual contributors that make up a high-performing enterprise sales organization.
- Demonstrated progressive and consistent overachievements of $10M+ ARR annual quota
- Demonstrated progressive experience in enterprise sales, preferably in the DevOps/open-source domains
- Proven track record of working closely with the channel for growth leverage
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity, cross-functional collaboration, and results-oriented culture
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and ambitious workload
- Bachelor degree
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Either embraces periodic and compelling performance bonus OR uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators for Sales positions;
- Flexible remote work that empowers you to work from your preferred location;
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We place complete trust in the professionalism and responsibility of our team members. When you are unwell, please take the necessary time for a full recovery. If you need a break to rejuvenate and recharge, cherish your well-deserved time off;
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance: For you and your dependents;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- A meticulously structured onboarding process, along with comprehensive materials and programs, is designed to expedite the swift acquisition of domain and product knowledge.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.