Technical Product Manager (SaaS, software domain, high-tech)
Katalon, established in 2016, has rapidly evolved into a leading provider of an innovative quality management platform. Our Katalon Platform empowers teams in quality assurance, DevOps, and software development to deliver exceptional customer experiences with increased speed, ease, and efficiency. Boasting over 30,000 global teams as clients, including several Fortune Global 500 companies like PwC, KPMG, and Abbott, Katalon is acclaimed as a top automation tool by renowned review platforms such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Being a part of the Product division at Katalon, the Product Management department’s mission is to create indispensable products that meet our customers’ needs. We seek a passionate Technical Product Manager adept at leveraging cutting-edge technologies to solve user problems. Responsibilities include:
- Product Roadmap & Planning: Conduct comprehensive market research and competitor analysis. Create the product roadmap and work with the engineering team to deliver the roadmap.
- Collaboration & Stakeholder Management: Share valuable domain knowledge to foster a collaborative and informed team environment. Act as a pivotal liaison between cross-functional departments for a seamless product GTM.
- Product Management: Efficiently manage product scope and feature priorities and guide development teams. Define precise development requirements through research and stakeholder collaboration.
- Market Insight and Adaptation: Proactively maintain product competitiveness by staying attuned to industry trends. Adapt strategies to evolving market needs for sustained relevance and growth.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of software requirements, development processes, and project management.
- Have expertise in the software industry domain, preferably in SaaS, and the ability to comprehend complex technology problems.
- Be a strategic thinker with a focus on execution and outcomes, ideally possessing experience in driving cross-functional programs or processes.
- Show excellent human relations skills, adept at building relationships both internally and with customers, and skilled in collaborating and influencing others.
- Possess a deep understanding of Agile principles and be capable of applying them effectively to any project.
- Evidence of strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.