WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM :
We’re looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to bring expertise in software testing techniques and test automation for our world-renowned Quality Platform delivery team.
You will be part of a cross-functional team of passionate technologists assessing software quality of our platform. You will design a modern, innovative testing approach and implement test automation solutions that help maintain and improve your team’s velocity. You will take on a variety of new challenges and establish expertise in several areas of quality engineering, and contribute to initiatives within the organization.
- Apply our existing automation-first quality approach to reflect the maturing complex architecture of our platform
- Create test automation scripts with robust patterns for high reliability
- Extend test automation frameworks to include new functionality
- Conduct exploratory testing (using Rapid Software Testing methodology) as needed
- Evaluate and advise on testable acceptance criteria of user stories and any non-functional requirements
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and provide sizing for quality engineering tasks
- Share your learning with other members of the Quality Engineering team
- Demonstrated understanding of Test methodologies and principles;
- 2+ years of prior hands-on experience in using automation frameworks using test automation tools such as Katalon, Selenium, Cypress, Playwright or Appium;
- Experience working in Scrum Teams;
- Knowledge of testing APIs and back-end services;
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command of English communication;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent;
- Some experience in a leadership role (QA Lead or Test Lead) of a team;
- Knowledge of modern ecosystems and automated build/deployment pipelines (Jenkins, Github, Azure Pipelines, etc);
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as Kobiton, BrowserStack and Saucelabs;
- Knowledge of cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and GCP
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.