Senior Solutions Engineer (SaaS, Automation Testing)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
The Sales team at Katalon works with new and existing businesses of all shapes and sizes. The Solution Consultants are the voice of Katalon customers when collaborating with the Product and Engineering Team to define the best possible automation testing solutions.
The ideal candidate is truly passionate about Software-as-a-Service and is a self-starter who has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment and solving problems with limited oversight.
- Primarily engaged in a technical consultancy role, providing analysis and guidance by leveraging the Katalon platform to define a test automation solution specifically for customers’ situations
- Establish the partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of the Katalon solution
- Develop proof of concept applications built on top of Katalon, present technical demonstrations, and help Katalon customers make the most of their test automation
- Maintain a healthy feedback loop with the Product, Engineering, and Sales teams
- At least 7-8+ years of experience in software automation testing
- Experienced in full-stack development and software architecture patterns, able to understand how a wide variety of technologies and systems interact with each other
- Interested in solving open-ended business problems with a combination of technology and creative thinking
- Comfortable with explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interested in Katalon's products and solutions
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication, both oral and verbal.
- Practical programming experience with at least 1 of Katalon’s primary deployment languages (Java, Groovy, Python)
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package with achievable and compelling Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 90% gross monthly salary)
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Katalon is a true professional and responsible talent. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. Enjoy your time off if you need a break to refresh and reboot.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Diverse, Equal, Inclusive, and Belonging work environment
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.