Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate strategy and ideas into product plans and features and follow the product development process from start to finish.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative team player and a reliable problem-solver. Besides that, you are expected to be a role model for junior/less-senior members of the team. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement products that are consistent with the company's vision and strategy.
- Collect and analyze customer, stakeholder, and team feedback to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Be the point of contact to represent Product Management in those cross-functional working groups.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Guide and mentor product managers, associate product managers in product management methodologies and practices, and coordinate different products around the platform approach.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) together with product managers.
- Ensure product plans are delivered correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and its impact on end users.
- Living in Vietnam OR willing to relocate (provided business visa, work permit, etc)
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with open working culture, and flat organizational structure
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.