Technical Strategic Customer Success Manager (Software testing)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
- Own a book of strategic customers, with a focus on building trusted relationships with customers and helping them get the most of their Katalon subscription
- Responsible for onboarding including hosting kick-off calls and check-in meetings and providing end users with the resources they need to get started with Katalon
- Establish regular touchpoints with assigned customers per the established SLAs, to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Translate customer product usage data into actionable advice for customers
- Ability to showcase ROI and value outcomes delivered
- Know the Katalon platform, our more common best practices, and use cases in order to guide the customer
- Be the Katalon liaison for Katalon questions, issues, or escalations. Collaborate with Support, Product , or other teams as needed
- Assist in workshops to help strategic customers leverage the full value of Katalon platform
- Collaborate with Digital CS Team & Testing SME to host customer webinars/office hours
- Execute save plays for customers are showing decline in usage or are identified as churn risk
- Support the VP of Customer Success in hiring and building a world class CS team
- Provide mentorship for Enterprise, Commercial and Scaled CSMs to help them grow in their technical knowledge and provide premium customer experience
- Maintain and develop high touch engagement playbooks and operational best practices
- Develop and deliver initiatives aimed at improving team efficiency and effectiveness, solving CSM workflow challenges and driving cross-functional collaboration
- Experience partnering with customers and building trusted relationships to define and achieve business outcomes
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Project management skills and experience
- Change management skill
- Expectation setting & conflict resolution
- Good technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- At least 5 years prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Good to have: Good knowledge and understanding of software testing - actual experience working with customers in DevOps/QA space
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package
- Generous time-off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Vibrant international working environment
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.