Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We are searching for a dynamic HR & Business Operations Associate to join our Katalon team. In this role, you will play a crucial role in supporting our HR processes, optimizing business operations, and ensuring seamless administrative functions. Your contributions will directly impact our organization's efficiency and growth.
HR and General Administration (50%)
- Collaborate with the Sr. HR Business Partner to provide operational and administrative support, including responding to inquiries about HR processes and procedures.
- Assist in implementing HR initiatives, policies, and programs to ensure compliance with regulations and industry best practices.
- Maintain accurate employee records in the Human Resources Information System.
- Support administrative aspects of recruiting, onboarding, and benefit enrollment.
- Support corporate events or company-wide gifts/activities.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations, memos, and reports.
- Manage correspondence and documentation, including FMLA, ADA, and LOA letters.
- Coordinate annual benefits open enrollment and invoice reconciliation for the HR team.
- Create and maintain a well-organized filing system for the department.
- Suggest workflow enhancements to improve operational efficiency.
Business Operations (Revenue and Accounts Receivable) (50%)
- Review incoming bookings and validate contract terms, pricing, and legal agreements for accuracy and consistency with previously approved templates.
- Collaborate with sales to create quotes and order forms using the CPQ system.
- Drive operational improvements through cross-functional collaboration and communication.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity and generating reports in Salesforce.
- Engage with customers to address invoicing and payment inquiries.
- Support the annual Sales/GMT meetings.
- Manage vendor profiles on customer portals and support internal teams with revenue-related queries.
- Monitor billing channels for inquiries and escalate critical issues as necessary.
- Collaborate with AR and Finance teams to resolve invoicing and payment concerns.
- High school diploma or Associate Degree.
- Previous experience of 2+ years in administrative, clerical, or office management roles. Prior experience in sales or finance operations an advantage.
- Knowledge of CRM software (Salesforce or Hubspot) preferred for Business Operations tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- A strong desire to learn/willing to be trained in HRIS system is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds.
- Hybrid work arrangement: In-office presence 1-2 days a week.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package with achievable and compelling Performance Bonus (modeled at 90% gross monthly salary)
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We trust that everyone working at Katalon is a true professional and responsible talent. When you’re sick, take the time you need to get better. Enjoy your time off if you need a break to refresh and reboot.
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Diverse, Equal, Inclusive, and Belonging work environment
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.