Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program, designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
Do you thrive on ensuring operations run smoothly with a strong attention to detail? Bring your natural curiosity and analytical mind to the RevOps team. We’re looking for someone to oversee daily sales administrative operations and assist in upleveling our Revenue divison. You will be guided to be the primary owner, and manager of the systems and processes that enable our growing operations team. You will work cross functionally with Finance, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure that our processes are repeatable, scalable, and top quality while improving internal processes for our teams.
A successful candidate for this role must exhibit attention to detail and be interested in process improvement and project management. They will handle systems management, data entry, revenue processing, and general organization.
As a RevOps Intern, your duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in reviewing incoming bookings and confirm contract terms, contact shipping and billing information, pricing, existing legal agreements, pre-existing terms, purchase order information, and terms and conditions are accurate
- File and maintain documentation related to sales bookings in multiple systems for ease of use and access
- Aid sales with creating quotes and order forms, including making edits inside of the CPQ system
- Escalate one-off terms to the appropriate business partners and functions for review and approval
- Create documentation relating to standard operating procedures to manage processes and create standard training collateral
- Help manage data integrity and reporting in Salesforce
- Drive operational improvements within Sales & Success, focused on cross functional collaboration and effective cross functional communication
- Ad hoc projects for current and other functions
- Exceptional attention to detail and cross-functional communication skills
- Willingness and eagerness to both lead and learn on the job
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: Joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network; collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.