Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
- Be responsible for expanding the given customer book of business in Europe region.
- Find expansion and upsell opportunities in the given territory through prospecting, webinars, customer adoption, and QBRs while protecting the given book of business.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms, and manage the contract process whilst building trust and mutual respect with customers and peers.
- Develop Account Plans for Enterprise accounts while doing multi-threading with C-Suite in the given book of business.
- Ability to build rapport with the customers by meeting them in person and ability to position Katalon as an Enterprise-Wide tool.
- 8+ years of solution sales experience selling SaaS applications to enterprise organizations in the European region.
- Ability to work comfortably with high-level technical roles.
- Demonstrated ability to close large big-ticket complex sales opportunities.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to source their own pipeline using creative outbound techniques.
- Ability to have a strategic enterprise-wide outlook for the given set of accounts.
- Must be adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated, and work well independently or as a team member.
- Experience with DevOps/DevTools.
- Experience with Selenium, TestNG, Integrated Development Environment, Software Test Automation, CI/CD is highly desired.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators
- Supportive lead generation & qualification from global BDR teams and insightful Marketing campaigns
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.