WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We design, build and maintain high-quality products that enable companies around the world to continuously build better software faster through practical, cohesive, and innovative test tools.
Join us to succeed in building a culture of innovation, embracing and sharing our strengths, and delivering consistency, reliability, and scalability with leading-edge technologies.
Katalon is seeking Software Engineers interested in the modern, comprehensive quality management platform.
- Be part of the Team to develop new features and enhancements for the Katalon Platform
- Work closely with the Product team to understand requirements and translate them into software features
- Participate throughout the software development life cycle from design, code, test, deployment, and documentation
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that software projects are completed on time and comply with the defined engineering and quality standards
- Involve in the code review process and resolving any issues
- Support automation QAs and product specialists to maintain the demo system and write scripts using new Katalon features to test the applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Good understanding of software principles and design patterns;
- Hands-on Java experience and knowledge of threading, concurrency, web services (RESTful)
- Experience with event-driven, message queues frameworks like RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Ability to communicate well in English;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work with "Can-Do" spirit.
- Good understanding of Scrum and Agile;
- Ability working with front-end technologies such as React or Angular;
- Experience with cloud providers, preferably, AWS;
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.