Product Manager (Tech-user, Global SaaS)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about solving user problems using the latest technologies. Position responsibilities offer a wide range of activities from strategic planning, researching, and defining tactical details as follows:
- Conduct market research and perform competitors’ analytics;
- Domain knowledge acquisition and sharing with team members;
- Work closely with the management team to develop software product strategy, roadmap updates, and execution plans, and monitor our development KPIs;
- Manage features, establish priorities, set sprint goals, road map, and guide UX and development teams to deliver software releases efficiently;
- Coordinate and review UAT (user acceptance testing), user documentation, training materials, release notes, and customer communication for regular product releases and feedback;
- Define precise requirements for development by performing own research and working directly with internal and external stakeholders for their insights and feedback;
- Act as liaison between Marketing, Sales and success, Engineering, Operations, and other departments to ensure proper positioning and evangelization of software products;
- Develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product with the Marketing team. (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports.);
- Maintain product competitiveness and market proposition.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a related technical discipline.
- Possesses solid knowledge about software requirements, development processes, project management.
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS) and understanding complex technology problems.
- Strategic thinker who is also execution and outcomes-oriented; ideally has experience driving cross-functional programs or processes.
- Good human relation skills, practical at building relationships (both internally and with customers), collaborating and influencing others
- Understand Agile by core and capable of applying it to any project.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English capability in both oral and written.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.