Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about solving user problems using the latest technologies. Position responsibilities offer a wide range of activities from strategic planning, researching, and defining tactical details as follows:
- Conduct market research, and perform competitors’ analytics.
- Domain knowledge acquisition and sharing with team members.
- Work closely with the management team to develop software product strategy, roadmap updates, and execution plans, and monitor our development KPIs.
- Manage features, establish priorities, set sprint goals, road mapping, and guide UX and development teams f efficiently deliver software releases.
- Coordinate and review UAT (user acceptance testing), user documentation, training materials, release notes, and customer communication for regular product releases and feedback.
- Define precise requirements for development by performing own research and working directly with internal and external stakeholders for their insights and feedback.
- Act as liaison between Marketing, Sales & Success, Engineering, Operations, and other departments to ensure proper positioning and evangelization of software products.
- Develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product with the Marketing team. (Including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports.)
- Maintain product competitiveness and market proposition.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management or a related technical discipline.
- Possesses solid knowledge about software requirements, development processes, project management.
- Software industry domain expertise (preferably SaaS) and understanding complex technology problems.
- Strategic thinker who is also execution and outcomes-oriented; ideally has experience driving cross-functional programs or processes.
- Good human relation skills, practical at building relationships (both internally and with customers), collaborating and influencing others
- Understand Agile by core and capable of applying it to any project.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English capability in both oral and written.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including periodic Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.