Mid-level, Product Support Specialist (Software testing tool, US timezone)
Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Our fast-growing SaaS testing platform is looking to add a Customer Support Hero to the team:
- As a Product Support Specialist, your role is to provide answers to Katalon customers’ issues, recommend solutions, and guide users through features and functionalities
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust, and also be familiar with help desk software
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent technical support to our customers
- An ideal applicant would be self-driven, with an interest in digging deep into problems, and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions
- Manage the self-support documents, FAQ articles
- First point of contact to handle customer questions, error reports, feature suggestions, or license inquiries
- Manage the opening, status update, and closing of support tickets to ensure issue identification and resolution SLAs are met
- Browse through the logs, and test steps to reproduce the report
- Coordinate with the Product team to understand customers’ issues and get them solved
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and recurring issues and report back to Katalon teams
- Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of our products and services - be an expert
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service at all times
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks using test automation tools like Katalon, Cypress, and Playwright.
- Practical expertise in mobile testing, web-based testing, API testing, and WinApp testing; Network experience is a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated self-starting and supportive team spirit.
- Ability to effectively multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong command of English for effective communication and presentation skills.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 20% gross annual salary)
- Well-organized onboarding materials & programs to help you acquire required domain & product knowledge in a timely manner
- Flexible working time, self-managed leaves together with high-end working equipment from Apple & Dell
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.