Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is seeking Senior Software Engineers interested in the comprehensive quality management platform. You will be a part of the Katalon Studio team that continuously delivers our platform with satisfaction and confidence.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and Team to develop product's new features and enhancements
- Perform detailed technical analysis and design, so to break down the feature based on the high-level design and business requirements
- Build code that meets the development standards for code style, design patterns, readability, maintainability and apply best practices for scaling;
- Work with peer Engineers to grow the technical accountability of the system to ensure release product quality, security and performance.
- Perform code review to ensure standards are applied consistently
- Identify areas for improvement within the existing codebase and suggest solutions to improve;
- Identify & contribute to internal engineering working groups to define and build internal libraries, tools, and frameworks for reusability and centralize practices across;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot the issues for supporting customer requests.
- Support automation QAs and product specialists to maintain the demo system and write scripts using new Katalon features to test the applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field;
- Proficiency in Java programming for designing, developing, and maintaining; high-quality software applications. If you have a hands-on experience with Eclipse RCP, it's a big plus;
- Expertise in API development and Database design;
- Familiarity with coding best practices (e.g., clean code, unit tests, design patterns);
- A willingness to research and gain knowledge of automation frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Cypress, Playwright);
- Strong grasp of Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to mentor junior engineers and support team members;
- "Can-Do" attitude and high sense of ownership;
- Effective English communication skills.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures like AWS and Kubernetes;
- Experience with event-driven and message queue frameworks (RabbitMQ, Kafka);
- Exposure to Katalon products;
- Background in desktop / CLI application development;
- Knowledge of deployment automation tools.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Embrace periodic performance and 13th-month bonuses;
- Generous time-off: Enjoy 19 annual leave days, supportive allowances, and public holidays;
- Flexible work arrangements: Tailor your work to your needs by applying our hybrid working policy together with high-end working equipment;
- Vibrant international workspace: Fostering an Agile Culture at Viettel Building, D.10, HCMC;
- Premium healthcare coverage: For both you and your loved ones;
- Exciting company events: Embark on summer trips, annual parties, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you.!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.