Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Marketing Campaign Specialist to join our team. The Marketing Campaign Specialist will play a critical role in driving demand generation for the Katalon platform by crafting and executing innovative and effective marketing campaigns. This individual will work closely with our marketing, sales, and product teams to maximize our reach, generate leads, and ultimately increase revenue.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting specific audience segments to drive demand generation and increase awareness of the Katalon platform.
- Collaborate with the content, design, and digital marketing teams to design, create, execute compelling marketing materials, such as email campaigns, social media content, landing pages, and advertisements.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and provide regular reports to measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives, making data-driven recommendations for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure the company's marketing efforts remain current and competitive.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing campaigns with sales objectives and facilitate lead nurturing and conversion.
- Manage the marketing campaign budget, ensuring resources are allocated effectively and ROI is maximized.
- Continuously optimize campaigns through A/B testing, segmentation, and personalization to improve engagement and conversion rates.
- Quarterback and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions, assist in the development and execution of event marketing strategies, including webinars, trade shows, and other industry events.
How to Apply:
If you are a marketing professional with a proven track record of creating and executing high-impact marketing campaigns, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for our Marketing Campaign Specialist role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing campaign management, preferably within the software or technology industry (SaaS knowledge is preferred).
- Proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns that drive demand generation and lead generation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience using marketing analytics tools to measure campaign performance and optimize results.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal in English (IELTS 6.5 and above or equivalent qualifications).
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, and social media management tools for example Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- A creative, strategic thinker with a passion for staying current with marketing trends and best practices.
- Desire to work in a fast-moving rocket ship, own and design programs, and make a meaningful impact to the success of the business
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus (modeled at 120% gross monthly salary) and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.