Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a Modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch in 2016, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as AT&T, CVS Health, Tesla, Unilever,...Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
You will be a member of the CloudOps Deployment team. The critical scope includes working as a deployment engineer responsible for collaborating with the Katalon Platform product teams to architect, package, and deploy the Katalon Platform of Products for customers in our Katalon Cloud hosted environment.
In addition to this responsibility, you will contribute to the deployment approach, architecture, and delivery mechanism of Katalon’s on-premise delivery of the Katalon Platform. You will work closely with our Development team to implement all necessary processes to keep our deployment efforts supporting the Katalon Platform deployment process highly automated, efficient, and secure.
- Build and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure architecture for Single Tenant SaaS solution - aligning the security, compliance, performance, and resilience requirements of the Katalon Platform deployments
- Develop, test, and deploy Katalon Platform software packages for SaaS, On-Premise, and Hybrid customer implementations
- Develop, test, and maintain the installation automation of Katalon Platform, along with routine SaaS deployments of Katalon Platform
- Display a DevOps mindset with the “Automation-first, IaC-first” design approach as a critical characteristic of the Deployment Team
- Support and coordinate with cross-functional teams to deploy the latest technologies to deliver the product to global customers
- Deploy product updates, identify and resolve deployment issues, and assist in implementing integrations that meet customer requirements
- Investigate and resolve technical issues related to deployments, target infrastructure, performance, and the security of the Katalon Platform.
- Advanced knowledge of advanced cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experienced working in an Agile, ITIL Process, fast-paced DevOps environment
- Knowledge of modern CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployment
- Hand-on experience with DevOps tools (Argo, Terraform, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Kubernetes, Puppet…)
- Knowledge of source control: GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket..
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (Kubernetes/ECS)
- Strong working knowledge of Linux-based systems, Docker, logging, and open source technologies
- Experience with DB management: Postgres, NoSQL, ActiveMQ, MySQL, MS SQL
- Demonstrate sound logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good at English in communication skills, including oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related field or equivalent work experience preferred but not required.
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.