Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 30,000 teams around the globe, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as G2, Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
The Revenue Enablement Specialist role requires an individual with a passion for helping Go-to-Market (GTM) team members (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, RevOps, Partnership) be more effective and efficient in their interactions with customers, prospective buyers, and partners.
- Collaborate with GTM Enablement leadership on the overall strategy & execution of programs designed to help revenue team members effectively engage buyers, improve productivity, and increase revenue
- Oversee day-to-day execution of GTM enablement programs, including programmatic design, content curation, delivery, and ongoing optimization
- Track key success metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) specific to GTM enablement efforts to show return on investment (ROI) and overall impact
- Proactively improve existing revenue processes or tools in collaboration with other departments (Marketing, Revenue Operations, etc.)
- BA/BS degree is required
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in a sales training or sales enablement (or similar) roles
- Able to break complex tasks into discrete steps for effective project management & execution
- Working knowledge of training and enablement concepts, technology/tools, and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and stay flexible through growth and change
- Exceptional oral and written communication & presentation skills with the ability to interact and influence effectively with senior executives and team members
- Strategic thinking skills combined with a strong ability to execute and focus on delivering results
- Team player with strong interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Expertise in process improvement and change management
- Hands-on experience with CRM and sales enablement tools
- Empathy for challenges faced by Revenue team members and supporting processes
- Instructional design experience is a plus but not required
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle, DevOps, Software Testing, open source software, and SaaS preferred
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our word for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package: Either embrace periodic and compelling performance bonus OR uncapped sales commission scheme, spiffs, and accelerators for Sales positions;
- Flexible remote work that empowers you to work from your preferred location;
- Self-Managed Paid Time Off (PTO) - We place complete trust in the professionalism and responsibility of our team members. When you are unwell, please take the necessary time for a full recovery. If you need a break to rejuvenate and recharge, cherish your well-deserved time off;
- 100% company-paid Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance: For you and your dependents;
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match;
- A meticulously structured onboarding process, along with comprehensive materials and programs, is designed to expedite the swift acquisition of domain and product knowledge.
Katalon is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.