Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KPMG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
In the next generation, we believe. The Next Gen-K is an advanced internship program designed to cultivate the next generation of talents, preparing our top national and overseas Vietnamese students to become global citizens & a future-ready workforce in the AI era through on-job training and rewarding learning experience.
Being Kastronaut joining our Kataverse, you will be trained and empowered to participate in real-life projects, from which soft and hard skills will be developed and sharpened.
- Collaborate with the Product Design Lead to assist with the design and development of product features that align with user needs and business goals.
- Help conduct user research and user testing to validate design concepts and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist with the creation of wireframes, prototypes, and mockups using design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe Creative Suite.
- Participate in design critiques and provide feedback on design concepts, making suggestions that are data-driven and user-focused
- Assist with the creation of design systems and maintain consistency in the design of all product features.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging design trends and methodologies to ensure our product design is innovative and effective.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited university/college design program.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating strong design skills, attention to detail, and creative thinking.
- A good English background is required, both in verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch and Figma.
- Understanding of UX/UI principles and methodologies (nice to have).
- A passion for solving complex design challenges and creating exceptional user experiences.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Get paid to give back: Attractive monthly allowances & full-time employment opportunities after internship.
- Learn from the best: By joining real-life projects, interns gain hands-on experience and exposure to industry leaders and get incomparable mentorship from them.
- Develop a strong diverse connection: Interns have endless opportunities to meet & greet with top-notch professionals, connect and expand their network, and collaborate across functions to explore different career paths.
- Career consultation: Interns can feel free to book as many 1:1 sessions as needed with our industry leaders to ask questions on how to be successful in the field.
- Set a stepping stone in the SaaS industry: This is your chance to set foot into the hottest industry, SaaS - the future of all.
- Experience professional working environment: It can help interns gain practical experience, develop essential skills, learn workplace etiquette, and gain exposure to different career paths.
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.