Introducing TrueTest™: AI-powered Regression Testing
Join us on October 19th to discover how Katalon TrueTest™ transforms regression testing by automatically generating zero-maintenance tests derived from real user behavior, ensuring your regression tests focus on identifying any app regressions that might impact your users.
If creating and maintaining regression tests has been a challenge for you, worry no more. TrueTest not only provides a map of your real users' interactions with your application, ensuring no blind spots in regression test coverage but also eliminates the effort required to create and maintain those regression tests.
By doing so, TrueTest takes the regression testing effort off your plate, allowing you to focus on new feature testing to accelerate the release process.
In this technical deep-dive, our speakers will cover:
- How development teams are writing code faster than ever with AI copilots and why you can't put off updating those outdated regression tests any more
- How TrueTest captures real user interactions and generates a user journey map that quality engineers can use to prioritize and guide their testing efforts based on the most critical scenarios to the real users.
- How TrueTest automatically generates regression tests that reflect what users truly do in the production application. That means no more guessing on what's important to test - TrueTest knows exactly what the real user flows are and it will generate the regression tests to cover those.
- How TrueTest allows quality engineering teams to fully focus on in-sprint, new feature testing and stop spending time and effort to create and maintain regression tests. TrueTest can automatically update regression tests based on how users change the way they interact with the application as new or changed features are released to production. That means regression tests will always be ready to run before the release goes out.
- Live demo of TrueTest and its seamless integration with the Katalon Platform.
Register now. Even if you can’t make it, register anyway, and we'll send you the recording.