AI: The 4th Amigo in Agile Software Development?
Will AI accelerate software development in the short-term? Or will it reintroduce challenges that we’ve worked so hard to overcome?
This webinar will examine how you can integrate Artificial Intelligence within established development methodologies, retaining the foundations needed to deliver quality software at speed.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
We will address three challenges to solve BEFORE applying AI across your CI/CD pipeline:
- Domain Knowledge: Learn how to give AI the structured data it needs to avoid defects.
- Test Coverage: Understand how to target AI test generation to find bugs that are often missed.
- Collaboration: Discover how AI can automate individual tasks without introducing silos, miscommunications, and lengthy feedback loops.
In the live demo, we will showcase techniques for integrating AI into your DevOps pipeline, accelerating and optimizing processes across enterprise CI/CD. Discover:
- AI-Augmented Requirements: Automatically convert user stories into visual models and optimised test scenarios, creating clear requirements and traceability for distributed teams.
- Targeted Test Generation: Generate test artifacts quickly, and execute them across platforms for continuous testing.
- AI as the Fourth Amigo: Keep human experts firmly “in the loop”, applying their expertise to critique and improve confidence in software delivery.
Join us to learn how AI enables proactive quality engineering – and not a return to long, buggy releases!
*This is a co-hosted webinar between Curiosity and Katalon. By registering, you agree to the privacy policies of Curiosity and Katalon. Your data will be processed by both parties, including communication before and after the event.