Founded in 2016, Katalon is the leading provider of a modern, comprehensive quality management platform. Katalon Platform enables quality assurance, DevOps, and software teams of any size to deliver world-class customer experiences faster, easier, and more efficiently.
Since its first launch, Katalon has experienced tremendous growth, serving more than 100,000 users across 30,000 teams of all shapes & sizes, many of which are in the Fortune Global 500, such as PwC, KMPG, Abbott, Standard Chartered, etc. Katalon is recognized as a top automation tool by prestigious review sites, such as Gartner, Capterra, and IT Central Station.
Katalon is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more info about Katalon, please visit https://katalon.com/
- Develop multiple applications that are used to demonstrate Katalon products;
- Research and apply trending technologies to these applications that could bring about new features for Katalon products;
- Support automation QAs and product specialists to maintain the demo system and write scripts using new Katalon features to test the applications;
- Build code that meets internal development standards for style, readability, maintainability and best practices for scaling.
- Perform code review to ensure standards are applied consistently across teams in Katalon.
- Develop features and support other members of the team to achieve Product goals.
- Identify areas for improvement within the existing codebase and suggest changes to improve.
- Identify & contribute to internal engineering working groups to define and build internal libraries, and frameworks for reusability and centralize practices across.
- Troubleshoot issues, diagnose and provide resolution for fixing in large-scale applications.
- Collaborate and work with other engineers to refine the FE development processes to ensure product quality, development process productivity, etc.
- Work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role in both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works
- At least 5 years of experience in software development;
- Experience with building web and/or mobile applications using ReactJS;
- Experience working with UI component frameworks such as MUI, Bootstrap
- Well-versed with Npm, Yarn, Grunt/Gulp, Webpack, Browserify, JS unit testing frameworks such as Mocha / Jest / Jasmine, Git, and other development tools;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud;
- Ability to discuss on complex technical, architectural problems and propose solutions
- Experience working in an Agile product development where features are built incrementally with CI/CD process.
- Positive, solution-oriented mindset, and collaboration with peers across engineering teams.
- Good English speaking, reading, and writing;
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work with "Can-Do" spirit.
- Experience with Katalon products;
- Experience with deployment automation tools;
- Experience with automation frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, Playwright,...
At Katalon, we bring together self-starting, open-minded, and talented people while actively promoting a transparent and growth-enabling working environment. But don’t just take our words for it. Take a better look below!
- Attractive compensation package including achievable Quarterly Performance Bonus and 13th-Month Bonus
- 19 Annual leave days and other supportive allowances
- Flexible working time and place together with high-end working equipment at the high-class new office at Viettel Building (Dist. 10, HCMC)
- Diverse & International Working Environment with Agile culture
- Premium healthcare package for you and your loved ones
- A company trip every summer, an annual year-end party, team-building activities, and so much more fun are waiting for you!
Katalon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We care about our people and celebrate our differences. We want to work with talented, collaborative, and innovative people. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other characteristics protected by law.